Monday 28 May 2012

TOO HOT TO BLOG!!


It has been so hot these days that i couldn't thing a single subject to talk about other than the weather,.. it is all about the heat.

If it is cold, we complain about it being so cold, if it is tropical we complain about for being too africany of a weather. there is no happy ending in anything. Being human is a tricky thing.

Well,never you mind, Iam enjoying it, so much so that i took a week off to really soak up sun. being Vitamin D deficient does wok as a motivational. so summer in London in my brain is summer in Tahiti(OK, that is in my brain).

I spend all my days at green park and all my evenings at the balcony in our flat and my hey-fever is playing up but who cares.

it is HOT,HOT,HOT!!!


2 comments:

  1. These days I am just praying for rain.Hot, hot here too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,I always assumed that Pakistan was a lot cooler than Eurobe summer time, I din't know why I assumed that..... for the Hot weather lots of water with Baraf.lol..

    ReplyDelete