Saturday 9 July 2011

PRODUCTIVITY AND RAMADAN!



I am so unproductive these days that there is a hole forming in my favorite lazy chair. Since, i come back i had less work and basically no classes. but to make my stay home time bearable i tent to watch X amount of TV(x= INFINITY).

Don't get me wrong, i do have a job, it just isn't that much. So i end up having 8hrs of nothing to do a day. I am planing to do something about this before Ramadan(1.08.2011). If, I do make the change that will have a positive impact on the Ramadan Month, it will mean getting up early and pray on time the Fajr prayer. It also will mean being more social and visit family and friend.

To be more productive in Ramadan and doing something in Ramadan does not mean to get myself more work but simple watch less TV and pray more.
I know more about TV personality than my own Friends, that can't be good. So the challenge of more prayers time and less rubbish TV is on and make time for Family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment