Wednesday 13 October 2010

Passion

You need to find what you passionate about,so you can write about a poem or a short story no longer than 2000 word and no less than 2000.

Gosh, that is what my tutor said,.I am passionate about a lot of things,Chicken tariyaki at Subway,horror movies,Manga books but none of them inspire me to write 2000 word of anything about them.Maybe i should write about that cute guy that works at Starbucks.

So,what am i passionate about that worth writing about,it is kinda hard to pinpoint a single thing out of a lot of unfulfilled passions.

Someone suggested i should take my self a date and find something about myself,.Huh, how can one do that,without looking like a total idiot.

I am not sure how i am to do this but need to,somehow i feel like,i don't know myself.

Passion, passion, passion, no matter how many times i repeat it, zilch nothing is coming to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment